Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our little Blossom has claimed a neighborhood stray as "her" own. Bud and Branch tolerate the kitty and think that it is fine for having around today as our halloween mascot.

Photobucket

MY 8 1/2 year old four-legged friend wasn't too sure that she was in favor of a kitten hanging around - even outside! Their first meeting involved my Barker chasing this cat up the driveway and up the side of the mountain! (She came back when I shook the treat jar!!)

Photobucket

They have become a bit more agreeable toward each other. Cat watches Dog.

Photobucket

Dog ignores Cat. (or at least tries!)

Photobucket

Blossom loves this cat. She says she likes its fur, its face, its size, its funny tricks, that it comes to visit her every day - multiple times each day, and it loves her.

Photobucket

My dog is just happy that she doesn't have to share the inside of our home, too. She just wants to go inside where it is warm, where she can curl up tight as a ball on the couch and I'll sit next to her petting her soft head and ears.

Photobucket

I am glad that I can tell Blossom that Pops and Bud are allergic to cats so we can't have one in the house. I am definitely a dog person. I like that they always wag their tail when you come home. They want to be near you. They like to play. Sometimes they act dumb and that is kind of endearing. They seem to love, want and need you. I love my dog!! Cats are tolerated... outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!