Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Edible Art

What do you do with the left over dough when you are making cut-out cookies?

At our house, the treekids create a cookie of their own! When I was a kid, we made "the ugly cookie."

We just made a batch of cut-out sugar cookies and my Branch was very tickled with herself over the cookie that she made!


Photobucket

She has told me that this Hello Kitty went through a blue rain storm and that is why she is all blue... OK, Whatever!

Photobucket

Either way - for extra sugar on a cookie or if she went through the blue rain, a happy kid who is proud of their "art" is a great thing!

7 comments:

  1. Or maybe it she just needs to match the new blue bag!?! lol!

    Very cute Branch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the cookie.
    Our kids tend to eat the dough before ot reaches the oven.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you, Branch! You did a great job. Was it as tasty as it looked? Love, G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i new immediately that it was HK, blue or not
    r

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!