Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Presents!

Today we opened Christmas presents with each other. Aren't kids opening presents just a hoot? It was sure fun!  I think that it is fun to watch people open a gift that you know will be a "10" and a big score!! There were many gifts to open that were big hits for each person.  We sure had a few doozies in there!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Geemah and PopPop got our family a membership to WildLife Safari drive-thru park. So, after the presents were opened and a little lunch was nibbled, we hopped into the van and headed out to visit the Safari park! We had a great time seeing the lions, rhinos, emus, flamingos and more.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
We enjoyed a lovely New Year's Eve supper of Prime Rib, sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, scalloped corn, jellied cranberry sauce, and a variety of Christmas cookies!

I don't think I will make it quite to the New Year.  Geemah and I are enjoying visiting and watching HGTV's decorating shows... but I am beat.  Good for you if you made it... I figure it is 2009 somewhere... g'night! See ya next year! 

I'll be up to make buttermilk griddlecakes in the morning... a good breakfast is needed for PopPop and Aunt JoJo for their travels tomorrow... Safe flying for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!