Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Daybook, Entry #12


The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Tuesday, Dec 15, 2009...

Outside my window... rain... beautiful, glorious RAIN!!!!

I am thinking... that I NEED to get on that blog name for our new littlest treekid!! I am considering posting a "poll" here in the next week - so, make sure that you come back and vote for your favorite!!!

I am thankful for... Pops. I am a lucky lady to have married my best friend!!

From the learning rooms... we'll be starting back up slowly this week!! (I am hoping!!)

From the kitchen... tonight - something with ground beef... I'm thinking black pepper beef stirfry. Then the rest of the week will involve the crockpots!!

I am wearing... yoga pants and a turquoise long sleeve t-shirt with a few seasonally appropriate screen printed snowflakes, a burp cloth on my left shoulder and a darling babe on my lap!!

I am creating... "Cream" - I would say "milk" but it seems that it is cream instead. At a two-week check last week (Dec 7), our little baby bundle weighed in at 10 pounds!!

I am going... to make a football statement. SHOCK & AMAZEMENT, yes - this IS unusual. I am disappointed in who was selected for the Heisman Trophy this year. Of COURSE I wanted "SUH" (University of Nebraska) to win, but my second choice was Toby Gerhart (Stanford University). I am sure that they were all fine finalists, and I know that I am such a football aficionado and all. So, therefore my opinion should count in the voting and NO ONE asked me who to vote for.

I am reading... Siblings Without Rivalry - not bad, not bad at all!! Will be adding some new techniques to my parenting repertoire!!

I am hoping... that I get everything done in time for Christmas this year!!!

I am hearing... Blossom singing "Whistle while you work..."

Around the house... lots to do - nobody wants to do "it"!!!

One of my favorite things... games with my kids. I like Mancala, Sorry, Connect Four, UNO, Old Maid, Go Fish, among others!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... find a routine!!!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Photobucket
Grandpa & "High Pockets"

Photobucket
Geemah & Bundle o' Joy

To read more daybooks or to join in the fun, head over to Peggy's.

3 comments:

  1. I am dying... he is so adorable... ahhhhhh....

    And you have a very lovely mother! I can see where you got all your beauty!!

    I love the rain too... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i think this is the first time i have ever seen your father! very handsome.

    and your mom is as cute as i remember.

    good luck with the school thing ;)
    r

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bundle he is!

    I could tell (even if I hadn't known) whose parents these people are! You look a lot like your parents and that's a compliment. ;)

    Hope that everything is going well with ... Berry?

    Have a great rest-of-the-week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!