Friday, February 20, 2009

3:10 to Slumber

Have you ever returned home in the middle of the night? We just did. I was only able to stay awake in the car until 12:30 or 12:45 before I continually nodded off. Pops is good like that - driving in the night.

The point, though... have YOU ever arrived home when the house is dark, the temperature is uncomfortable and you are feeling crabby about the crook in your neck. Well, I am sitting here by the glow of my computer, shivering and waiting for the tylenol to kick in.

All Aboard the Slumber Train... Next Stop: Laundry, followed by Swing of Things and Routine

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you made it home safe!! I haven't had much time for commenting, but I have really enjoyed all the photos you posted of your trip! I am also glad that you may be able to make it to Little Flowers now =) Hope you are getting some rest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!