Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Beach

It was a struggle to get a great picture of the sunrise that we actually got up, dressed and wandered down to the beach to see at 5:50 AM.

Photobucket

The trouble was the clouds. But, the cool thing was the clouds. Clouds can really make for interesting sunrise and sunset photos. But, I was wanting a cool "this is a warm sunny paradise" type of picture. This was our last day in Cancun and I didn't have any more days of sunrise and sunset left!! So, I had to "settle" on some rather cool photos, but not so overly sunny. Bud called this picture "Heaven." I will not disagree... the rays of sunshine shooting up over the clouds was quite majestic!

Photobucket

This was the storm rolling in. The "storm" was sort of wimpy, especially in light of the icky weather gracing the central portion of our country today. It sprinkled and drizzled and even offered a nice soft mist. Then it was gone as fast as it arrived.

Photobucket

I loved the brilliant blue of the water and the crashing of the waves. It was so calming. I can still hear that annoying spa music that was playing throughout the hotel in my head as I sit here typing.

Photobucket

Oh, wait... that is the Weather Channel's happy and calming Weather on the 8s tune. Strange that they sound so similar. Hmmmmm...

Because I am now through with boring everyone with my vacation photos of Cancun, I will show one last photo taken from our sliding glass door showing our view.

Photobucket

Enjoy vicariously through the knothole on my treehouse!! Or, better yet - go visit it yourself and share your photos with me!!! It would be fun to compare notes! Oh, but before you go... the Holistic Massage is excellent. But, if you have the time and extra coin I would recommend that you also go for a head and neck massage. The little bit of massage that was going on for my neck and head was leaving my head aching for more. I keep trying to replicate the motion on my upper neck and low part of the back of my skull and I just am missing the mark. Relax and enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... I get this salty, tequila-like taste in my mouth by just looking at these pics!
    - Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pictures are amazing! I hope to visit there someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely looking that sky and blue, blue water is...what a lucky girl you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!