Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This Advent Season is running away without me!

I am still "here."  

But, I am trying to breathe in between all of the things that I have over-committed to.  I only made these commitments to myself, and no one would know if I don't complete everything.  

I would know, though.  Yes, I would know and I would feel disappointed in myself.  SO, instead I am working my fingers to the bone.  Sewing, computing, baking, candy-making, etc... on top of being wife, mom and teacher!!  All those other things, like being a friend and blogger?  Yea, they are hanging on by a thread, I am afraid.  Please don't hold it against me.  YOU KNOW me. I want to do it all.  I try to do it all. I fail at doing it all. It is the cycle that I fall into at busy times. Sorry.  I will attempt to do better. I do try.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dear friend, you can and DO do it all, everyday! I will never think less of you for not blogging, for pete's sake, you do it all each and every day and HAVE a blog on top of it! I am also behind in every sense of the word this Advent Season, so you are not alone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!