Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sign Me UP!

Last Friday we took the kids to a PBR event in Tulsa. Lots of hoopla and hype. Fire and Firecracker... Smoke and Lights. Fun! (Out of the 322 photos I took... here are 12! No charge for weeding out all the blur, people walking in front of me, wrong side of the cowboy entertainment, etc... etc... etc... Perhaps I'll share more of them later, we'll see!)
Photobucket
Here we have Silvano Alvez, the current number one in the Built Ford Tough Series. He made the 8 second whistle on this bull, named Priceless.
Photobucket
I love this one... check out the ladies in the stands... on the left - she's a hollerin' and hidin' behind her strong burly man. On the right, stonewall face leaning in to her man. Lady on the fence clapping and man on the fence on the left - checking to make sure the cowboy is making all the right moves (I think he is the judge!). And that bullfighter on the left - he is just BEGGING for trouble isn't he?
Photobucket
Oh, yes he is! You KNEW he was...
Photobucket
And making it difficult for a fancy dismount... Priceless brushes the cowboy off into the chute gate. And if you know the answer to THIS question... who is that cowboy on the left trying to skewer... the bull or the bullrider?!!?!! YIKES!
Photobucket
Speaking of fancy dismounts... this guy took the cake on my camera (a bit of an early dismount... at only a few seconds out of the chute...).
Photobucket
After that great burst out of the chute he slipped back towards the rump of that big ol' bull and POP! Up in the air he went...
Photobucket
The bull kept bucking and...
Photobucket
the cowboy hit the ground rolling away! He ran to safety and was just fine.
Photobucket
It is so much fun to go to bull riding events! This time, Bud (who would always rather read a book than attend any kind of rodeo event) said, "WOW! That was the coolest rodeo I have ever been to. I would do that again. Sign me UP!"

I am crossing my fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!