Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rewind

I was going through some old pictures (I say "old" - tongue in cheek... they are 2 months old!!) and found these little beauties and couldn't let them go without sharing!!

When we visited my folks back in June, my mom hosted a fancy little tea party for my girls and the neighbor girls. They all seemed to love it. I think my girls liked the getting ready more than anything!
Photobucket
We scoured a couple thrift stores for some fancy dresses to alter a bit for the girls. There was actually very little altering necessary! Cheap and Pretty!
Photobucket
Then off to Charming Charlie's AND Geemah's closet for accessories and shoes!
Photobucket
I stood by with lip color, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara... NO, they do not usually wear this much make-up!!
Photobucket
Geemah gave manicures and pedicures and turned hair into soft, shiny locks with a blow dryer.
Photobucket
The girls loved being glamorous for the day. It was a sad, sad moment when I said, "Time to wash your faces." What a buzzkill I am!!
Photobucket
YIKES! I can't believe how grown up these babies are!!!

1 comment:

  1. What little beauties they both are; just like their Momma & Geemah!
    Sounds like you all had a delightful time!
    Love,
    Aunt S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!