Tuesday, September 14, 2010

RATS.

Well, we are on the go, again...

This time headed for a week of fun jaunting about Oregon and Washington.

Here's the trouble. We rushed about getting ready to go. I thought I had "everything." I don't have everything. I forgot my "card reader" for my SD Card. I took some pretty cool pictures today of part of our fun. They are stuck on the camera until I can get them downloaded.

So, I will just be wordy this time. Although, not really too wordy as I am tired and want to catch some zzzzzzzzs before all of our fun that we have planned for this week. I neeeeed my beauty rest. And I need regular rest to help me keep up with my family.

I will be back soon... but, I gotta get some sleep, first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!