Sunday, September 19, 2010

"LET 'ER BUCK"

Pendleton's 100th Round-Up was this past week. We attended. We had a great time.

Photobucket

The announcer did a great job keeping us all in the know of what was going on in the arena.

Photobucket

We enjoyed looking at all of the western art and assorted paraphernalia. (I am still working on convincing Pops that we "need" a new headboard/footboard for our bed. It was soooo awesome and they deliver all over Oregon!! Cross your fingers with me, eh?!?!!)

Photobucket

Two years at Pendleton, now, and I have not made it into the "World Famous 'Let 'Er Buck' Room." I guess I just have to go again, next year!

Photobucket

More pictures later... I am still trying to get back to "normal" (what is that, really?!) here after being gone too long! Lot's of great rodeo pics to share... and I have to find that box of thunder eggs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!