Thursday, April 8, 2010

Craft Basket Wednesday: er, Thursday...

Photobucket

Seems I am just a day behind all week long. Company does that to a girl!!

I did finish this little ditty for Blossom...

I found this t-shirt that was WAY to short and the design is definitely non-wearable with part of it seeming to have fallen off...

Photobucket

... and this t-shirt that gets worn quite frequently...

Photobucket

and when I put them together...

Photobucket

A happy little girl I have!! I wish that I would have had this finished in time for her birthday! Oh, well - there is always next year!

Yippee for repurposing and "upsizing"!!

Go visit Amy and see what she or anyone else is up to and crafting these days!

2 comments:

  1. What great ideas you have! So cute!

    Hey, by the way, are you going to the conference in Seattle this year?

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You might have to go into business!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!