This has been my "trusty steed" for the past seven years, a Ford Windstar Sport.
Strangely, I liked it.
- It is red. I love red.
- It is spacious. We seem to need space.
- It rarely, if ever, needed anything done to it other than an oil change and a fill-up. I probably should have ran it through the showers more often.
Here's my new stallion, a Chevy Tahoe.
I hope it becomes my ol' trusty steed!
- I like that its color is "charcoal." Pops has nicknamed it Kingsford. Interesting on many levels.
- I like that it rides like a truck. I like being higher and bigger than the "green" Hondas that whizz by.
- I like that it has one more seat. Seems we might be needing that extra seat soon to be able to carry the same loads.