Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Apologies...

Yes, I am still here. I, however, am RECOVERING from an action-packed weekend. Pops' folks were here for the weekend and we logged plenty of hours in the car, sight-seeing, avoiding sleep and the like. I am working on the pictures from our adventures, as well as getting my mind and suitcases prepared for the next road trip. We will be off and running from this weekend until we make our way home... 

Highlights of the upcoming trip:
  • Driving... lotsa driving!
  • Teton National Park
  • Camping and hanging out with Pops' brother, sister-in-law and their 4 BOYS
  • Veterinary Conference in Jackson, WY
  • A family reunion in Illinois at Starved Rock State Park (that would be my fam on my dad's side)
  • Hanging out here, there and practically EVERYWHERE!!
  • more driving...
I'll post pictures of the last few days soon... patience people, patience!! I do have a few other obligations besides this blog.

3 comments:

  1. You are one BUSY family!!! Hope you have a wonderful trip and that it's not too long before we get to see you all again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting excited for the roadtrip as well! The boys are getting camping fever and I am praying for good weather! We have been getting lots and lots of rain, thunderstorms, and an occasional tornado here lately so I am hoping for clear night skys so we can enjoy the stars; storm free!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. More obligations than the blog???? And here I am reading yours at 3:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!