Tuesday, December 30, 2008

They're here!

Well, I made it up to the big city today to pick up my mom and dad and sister.  And more importantly, made it home to reunite the 'rents and sistah with my youngens! There were some tense moments when I thought that my mom might jump out the window, sit on the roof and use her super powers of wind to propel us faster to my home about an hour and a half or so from the airport!!  But, we made it in one piece and everyone is so excited to be together.  Even ol' Scarlett is enjoying some extra lovin' and patting from Aunt JoJo and the regular "get out of here ya dumb dog" comment from PopPop!  

Busy day tomorrow... out to the coast for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for jumping in and leaving your thoughts!!

I sure like to know who enjoys playing around the treehouse!